Get your fast, free
Online Car Refinance Quote!
Apply today, Drive tomorrow!
Can You Refinance A Car Loan With Bad Credit? Just Find Out Online Now
Many borrowers may think, “Can I refinance my car?” if they currently have auto loans with higher rates of interest and hence, unaffordable monthly payments. It could be needless to say that even cars can be refinanced in a manner which is similar to home refinancing. With a car loan refinance, it is possible to get a much better interest rate which in turn could lower your monthly payments substantially.
Few Important Benefits Of Refinancing A Bad Credit Car Loan Through Us
People who keep on wondering, “Can I refinance my car loan?” need to know that refinancing cars can help them secure an array of benefits as mentioned below.
- Lower rate of interest
- Reduced monthly payments
- Flexible loan repayment terms
- Get cash to meet financial needs
- Erase off a high interest auto loan
- Receive special customer discountse
Can You Refinance Your Car If You Are Behind On Your Existing Payments?
You could refinance your vehicle despite lagging behind on your existing monthly car installments but to improve chances of getting approved, you may take the following aspects into consideration.
- Contact different lenders - Majority of the loan dealers will want borrowers to pay monthly payments on time and to that effect, they may want to know the exact reasons for your inability to stay current on present car loan. Therefore, should you feel, “Can I refinance a car loan?” you need to be aware that you can refinance your vehicle loan for ensuring that the current auto loan gets paid off completely.
your Monthly Auto Loan Payments
- Securing loan extensions - lenders normally have policies which allow borrowers to differ payment for a period of 30 days. This is meant to help the borrower stay current with his payments. Usually, in a loan extension, lender will add all missed installments to the applicant’s loan repayment term. As the duration of the loan gets extended this way, borrower has some time to get his finances back on track. However, you must note that all loan dealers may not offer loan extensions.
- Refinancing your vehicle - The term refinancing implies getting a new loan at a much lower interest rate, and with longer loan duration, for paying off the existing high interest loan. But you need to make sure that the present market value of your car is more than the amount of loan dues being owed.
Can You Refinance A Car? Here Are 2 Factors That May Impact Your Decision
If you have a bad credit, your ability to get car refinanced could depend on 2 important factors as follows:
- Current status of market - the timing of your decision to refinance vehicle could play a pivotal role in determining your probability of getting approved. If demand for such form of loan credit is slow, you will have much better chances of obtaining a car refinance loan approval despite having bad credit.
- Existing financial situation - If the state of your finances has gone haywire and there is a chance that you may default on your current auto loan, then you may find lenders that may be ready to grant you an approval for a car loan refinance. Few specialized loan dealers may offer bad credit auto refinance loans.